Volunteers doing team activity during one of the dinner & vision nights!
Our church is passionate in leading people to become fully devoted followers of Christ and we are establishing it as a church where people who are far away from God would love to attend! These are the things we strongly believe God would like us to do in Makati City.
More so we are so much blessed with a team of leaders who owned for themselves the church’s mission and vision and a bunch of strong dedicated volunteers whose transformed lives are sold out to what LifeChurch Makati has to accomplish!
Because of these we are assured that when we do anything, short of sin, we will be able to accomplish our calling!
OUR 2011 MOVES…
The LifeChurch Makati Band
1. Despite of the comfort we had at Glorietta 4 Cinema 1 as our Sunday Experience venue, for more than a year, we decided to move to Glorietta 4 Multipurpose Hall and adjusted our time schedule from 10:45 in the morning to 3:30 in the afternoon. We did that to be strategic in our time because our target population were mostly available during the Sunday afternoons. Doing so the lifers were given an enjoyable team effort in transforming the venue to a theater-like ambiance, hanging draperies and the screen, set up the stage and some signage. That happened last September 18, 2011!
Just a note: We also put up a LifeChurch Café where our guests can chat with the lifers over a cup of coffee before the start of the Sunday Experience.
The result of this was the increase of the weekly attendance and we never saw a Sunday where there were no new guests! Lifers were encouraged to bring their friends to a more convenient time and an accommodating venue!
2. Another Makati Lifers’ big move was setting up a Prayer Team who prayed for the prayer requests written in the provided Connection Cards. We have organized our team to pray for every request during the week and made it sure that the prayer messages were sent to those who requested either by mobile phone text message or through their email addresses.
We found out that people appreciated very much being prayed for and they acknowledged that this church really cared so they came back!
3. Then we moved to make our praise and worship time up to another level by organizing three LifeChurch Makati Bands. They sing positive music with state of the art equipments and performances to lead the guests and attendees to worship God in it’s fullest!
The Glorietta Activity Center
OUR 2012 MOVES…
This coming year we were impressed by God to saturate the city in an intentional way!
1. We will start to make the presence of God felt through LifeChurch Makati in the mall where we are house. We plan to have activities such as events in the activity center and the hallways, awareness of our existence through print ads and movie commercials in the Glorietta cinemas. Through these we will shout out that GOD CARES for this city, for its workers and residents!
2. Another move we will do this coming year is to multiply our LifeGroup meetings during the week nights to enhance the way how we lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ (Disciples) by developing and training leaders, as we end 2011, to create new LifeGroups!
We know He will bring many lives back to Him through what we are going to do…THESE ARE BIG MOVES FOR GOD!!!
To all Lifers, Volunteers, Friends and prayer and financial Partners we would like to thank you for being with us in doing church for God…We do these MOVES to bring life to the people of this city because we believe…WHOEVER FINDS GOD FINDS LIFE!!!